Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Second Life Exploration Continued

Wow! I am impressed! I have had the opportunity to explore the world from my living room. Now that I have become a little more comfortable with Second Life I have come to enjoy it more. There is so much to see, I don’t know where to begin!

I have explored several places and it has been so much fun running and flying when I wanted to avoid walking around other avatars. I also discovered a way to make it so that people can’t send me messages; I just go to busy and no message go through to me. At first I was just noting down the places that I visited, but now that I know how to take pictures it makes it so much more fun. It really feels like I’m traveling the world and I can start a scrapbook of all my adventures.



Here are a few pictures of some of my adventures:

1 comment:

  1. Good, Amela.

    BTW, sometimes those messages are just people standing nearby who want to chat. I don't know what kind of messages you received, but sometimes it is just someone wanting to be social.

    Z

    ReplyDelete