Friday, March 30, 2012

Introductory Preso Experience

To introduce ourselves to our classmates we had the opportunity to use whatever media we wanted to use. At the time I was still fascinated by iMovie so I created a short little movie about myself. We also had to critique our presentations and I did a PowerPoint to review mine. I wish that I would have done the review on YouTube instead. My partner and I were confused as to how it is that we were supposed to work together, so we just approved each other’s messages at the end of our presentations. It was hard in the beginning to have to work with someone who you just met for the first time. We also had different experiences with technology and interests which is why our introductions differed a little bit from the others.

Some of my classmates also did movies, some did PowerPoints, and some even used poster board. My favorite presentation was from Jenna and Nicole. They shot themselves on campus and used short clips of popular songs to tell about themselves.

It would have been great if we could have redone our presentations at the end of the semester to see how much everyone’s presentations would have advanced after everything we learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment